Are you looking for someone thinking « out of the box » ?
After 6 years in international B2B Sales,
I am a professionnal with a strong track record in developing existing business and getting new ones signed.
Currently looking for a international position in Sales management, mainly abroad but also in France.
Better underpressure and always looking for challenges, to me the best way to succeed is a skilled and hardworking team !
With guidelines as Perseverance, Precision and Performance, I am a passionate worker.
Sabre Travel Network
Since february 2016
- Responsible of strategic accounts and new business growth :
Networking opportunities, long term sales cycle planning, complex structures audit, International team orchestration, closing!
Egencia, an Expedia Inc. company
to january 2016
- Due to the experience acquired as Account Manager completed by a sales oriented background, I was promoted to acquisition on the French market.
My missions were:
- Prospecting to maintain regular supply of new business
- Customer appointements
- Design of operational and financial international offers tailored to client needs and specificities
- Negotiation at decisional level to secure long term revenue and margin
- Ensure satisfaction and quality of the chain during the implementation process
- Manage a Corporate Sales Support and implementation Project Managers
- Report and analyze performance to identify improvement axis
- Follow and participate to relevant professional events
- Overachieve objectives!
Egencia, an Expedia inc. company
to may 2014
- Managing a 40M€ portfolio with an average of 850K€/customer
- Negociation at C-Level
- Trainings, conferences, meetings organisation
- Long term relationship building and decisional networking identification
- Assure security of revenue
- Share of wallet optimization
Objectives achieved at 250% on 2013.
to september 2012
- When I started at Momindum, my missions were essentially based on business development.
My functions evoluted during the year to become sales engineer, due to the confidence and the trust given by the management.
My work was at the beginning:
Organization and development of a new product: MyCorpTv for Salesforce
Fundraising with 150K€ obtained within the year.
Then, in a second time:
Quotes elaboration, negotiation and closing
Participation to project's management
Among the managed accounts:
Bull, GMF, Unibail-Rodamco, KPMG, Ernst & young, PWC, CSC, Adecco, Deloitte, Ricoh, Xerfi, ...
- Sail planes gliding: Have you ever thought "how could it be to fly"?
- Running: When I need to romp and push the limits!
- Basket-ball: For a good competition time with my friends team.
- Climbing: Mainly indoor during winter when weather prevents outdoor sports.
- New technologies: From mecanic to softwares, passing by biology. Pretty much all newest innovations that matter for the future.
- Scuba diving: One of the most undiscovered areas. We need to understand and protect it.
Business Travel Management
Web marketing/ E-business
NTIC / Informations and Communication Technologies
Hospitality / Catering industries
Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint, Outlook. SalesforceCRM, Adobe CS5: Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash professional, Google Analytics, SugarCRM, Betisoft, Opera, Prospective,Web languages (HTML, CSS), Windows 10 and previous.
French: Mother tongue
Listening, verbal and written communication